How can I join FM GROUP?
- First step: Register. You can register ON-LINE by filling in the on-line registration form.
- Second Step: If you choose to register as a distributor, buy the starter kit.
What does the starter kit include?
- New Complete starter pack – £59.99 (including 1 black briefcase with 150 samples and a pen, 3 fragrance catalogues, 3 for home catalogues, 3 make up catalogues, 3 Aurile Catalogues, compensation plan booklet, products price list, Welcome to FM GROUP booklet, 1 marketing plan, 1 price list, 1 application form, 1 set of paper sample holders, 1 set of fragrance strips, 1 set of party invitations, 2 receipt pads, 2 Beta-Glucan Samples, 2 Gold Regenesis Samples, 1 Perfumed Body Balm Sample, 3 Aurile Ground Coffee Samples, 4 Foundation Samples, 1 CC Cream Sample) plus £6 for shipping – Total: £65.99 (incl. VAT)
- Starter Kit 150 – £48.50 (including 150 fragrance samples, 1 fragrance catalogues,1 for home catalogues, 1 make up catalogues, 1 Aurile Catalogues, 1 Marketing plan booklet, 1 products price list, Welcome to FM GROUP booklet, 1 application form, plus £6 for shipping – Total: £54.50 (incl. VAT)
- Mini Starter kit – £11.50 (including 20 fragrance samples, 1 fragrance catalogue, 1 make up catalogue, 1 for home catalogue, 1 aurile catalogue, 1 compensation plan booklet, price list,) plus £6 for shipping – Total: £17,50 (incl. VAT)
- Preferred Customer – FREE, If you register as a preferred customer, you can buy your products with up to 33% discount, you can update your status to a distributor any time by purchasing a starter kit.
How can I get my password??
Once you have been registered on the FM database, you will receive an email from the company, given you details of your id number and password. If you don’t get this you need to contact your local head office to get your password. After your personal details are verified head office will be able to give you your password. After you have received your login and password you will have access to distributors zone to check all new information, promotions, distributors news and prices. Please login regularly to check latest news.
How soon can I place an order?
You can order products when your registration completed and you receive your FM ID number and your password. You can order through the on-line shop, on the phone, by email or by fax. If you order and pay before 2pm you will have your products the next working day.
What is the procedure of ordering the products?
You can place your order on-line, by email, fax or on the phone: If you order your products before 2pm (date of the email being received) and if you pay for your products in advance before 1pm you will have your parcel the next working day (except Saturday) If you want to have your products on Saturday you need to pay an extra £8. If your order is received after 2pm it will be sent the next working day so you will have your products in two working days. The courier company DPT delivers your FM products. The parcels need to be signed for, so someone has to be at home when it is delivered. If no one can be at home please provide us with a different address (your neighbors, your work address, family) If you have paid for your order and the parcel has been sent but you haven’t received it within 3 working days please contact head office.
What are the payment methods?
You will need to pay in advance. There are 4 ways to pay: CREDIT or DEBIT CARD. Cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Maestro and Solo. (Please Note that FM don’t accept VISA Electron). PAYPAL. You need to tell FM GROUP your email address and FM will send you a money request to your email address. After payment has been received they will send out your goods. MONEY TRANSFER to the FM bank account. After you place your order FM will tell you how much you have to pay. Remember that the transfer is going to take 3 to 5 working days to reach the bank account. Once FM receives the payment they will send your goods. CASH into the FM bank account. After you place your order FM will tell you how much you have to pay. If you pay cash before 1pm you will have your products the next working day after FM receives the payment, please note depending at which bank you make the payment, this may take a couple of days.
How Do I Get Free Delivery?
You won’t pay the shipping costs if you order over 580 points of products. If you order less then:
- 0-318 points – £6 delivery charge
- 319-579 points – £4 delivery charge
- 580 or more points – £0
Do I need much time to do FM?
There are 24 hours in a day, it’s about putting aside some time each day that will help you to get out of the situation you are in. I cut out some TV initially to make time and now I’m seeing great results.
Do I have to sell?
Most people don’t like selling. With FM you can use the products yourself. Then just recommend them to family and friends like you would a good restaurant or film.
Why have I never heard of FM?
That is because we don’t spend money on expensive advertising, instead we use word of mouth recommendation. FM came to UK in 2007. It is a fast growing International company in over 50 countries worldwide.
Why are FM perfumes not stocked at the high street stores?
FM Group decided the best way to move its products is through Network Marketing. If they chose to go through the high street chains there would be costly advertising, celebrity endorsements to pay for and expensive demonstration counters. We believe in supplying high quality products at very affordable prices.
Are the prices more expensive?
No, the prices of our fragrances are actually a lot less than people usually expect to pay for Perfume.